A New Routine Study Guide PDF
Beauty for My Ashes
1. Really pray and ________________________ God about this next step, because He will answer you.
2. The language of the Holy Spirit is _____________________________.
3. We remain stuck when we _________________________ the same way, _________________________ the same way, and _________________________ the same way.
4. If we ever want to move beyond where we are now, we have to start _______________________________, _______________________________, and _______________________________ things differently than we ever have before.
5. The protocol of ___________________________ isn’t the protocol for _____________________________.
6. The same old way gets the same old ______________________________.
7. Count the ____________________.
8. With growth comes _____________________.
Questions for the Week
1. Do you feel like it’s time to make a change in your life or maybe start a new routine? If so, what do you think it is?
2. I mention how the language of the Holy Spirit is peace. If or when you have ever felt like God has spoken to you, did you feel at peace? Have there ever been times when God has asked you to do something that you didn’t want to, yet you still experienced peace and did it anyways?
3. In your own words, describe how a person could remain stuck in a situation whether it be through their actions, thoughts, or words.
4. What are some practical ways that we could implement into our daily routines that could help us to speak, think, and act differently?
5. Do you find growth to be painful at times? If so, explain a time when you experienced this.